- Six hours wedding photography coverage by one photographer.
- You get full rights to your wedding photos. They are yours with no watermarks nor copyright markers. You will receive a photographer waiver letter with your photos to prove that you have rights to them.
- Unlimited locations and photos. The style of the coverage is both traditional and candid.
- All photos are color, contrast corrected for prints.
- DVD (s) containing all your high – resolution wedding photos in four to five (4-5) weeks;
- Your wedding photos will also be uploaded to our photo gallery for your friends and family to enjoy.
- Michigan sales tax is included.
Get-to-know-you session (Engagement Session) – $200.00
If it’s practical, I would like to meet and spend an hour and a half with you and your fiance. We’ll just talk and shoot the breeze. I will bring my camera so that I can also take photos of the two of you. Props and ideas for poses are optional but not necessary.
Second Photographer – $999.00
Fine Art Flush-Mounted Leather-covered Renaissance Albums (8 x 8, 10 x 10, 12 x 12) – price tailored to your needs.
At some point during her career, Annie Leibovitz, toured with rock bands to document their journey. One of her iconic projects was to set up a back drop and a studio flash right next to the stage and captured the group every time they exited for intermissions. She captured moments of the group while they were high on adrenaline (or maybe more) and very much in the mood for crazy and funny shots. These photos ended up being part or her iconic portfolio.
This add-on is very similar to that. A dedicated photographer with a grey backdrop and studio flash will be set up right next to the dance floor. Each time your guests, friends and family gets off the dance floor, we will capture them when they are relaxed, high on adrenaline (and liquor).